You may submit lesson plans, units, activities, and primers via this form. The editorial team will review your submission, and either accept it, suggest revisions, or reject it. See our general submission guidelines and suggestions (link). Please ensure that:
- Your submission uses the correct template. You can download our templates here.
- Your submission is in a .doc or .docx file, and prepared for anonymous review.
- You select whether or not to include the author's name, institutional affiliation, and institutional email address in the authorship information of your submission, if your submission is published. Typically, we publish this information, but if authors wish to suppress this information we are happy to accommodate.
Please note that:
- We may ask your permission to feature your submission on our website front page or on our social media.
- We do not hold or claim any copyright of your work. If you wish to publish content that you authored for our website elsewhere, that is perfectly fine with us.
- Upon receiving your submission, we will notify you as to its acceptance status as soon as possible.
- If you wish to make revisions to your work, or have it removed from the site after it has been published, please contact us at email@example.com